B2B FAQ (With GST ITC)
As a channel partner , you are special to us. The following strategies are expected to benefit you .
- 1.First of all you get products at a discounted pricing than what a end user customers get. This happens only if you have registered as a channel partner with us. When you login with your registered id (which has been registered as a partner) you will view a discounted price than what the end user customer sees.
- 2. Some products are locked and cannot be accessed by end user customers. These products are exclusively for registered channel partners only. This gives exclusivity for our B2B customers on some products. These products will not reach the end customers directly from us. It has to reach them through the B2B channel only.
- 3. We will be making some flash sales , coupon sales , free shipping from time to time exclusively for B2B partners.
Our Business to Business policy gives opportunity for computer Hardware retailers and Wholesalers to buy products from us at a cheaper price than what we sell to Regular customers (End users).Our aim is to follow high standards of business ethics and to support small / medium businesses.
There are two types of B2B channel partners .The “Retailer” and “The Wholesaler” .
- ~ The “Retailer” Partners are small time service technicians / retailers who buy products from us and sell to end users . Usually “ Retailer” B2B channel partners tend to buy products in small volumes or even in single quantity. MOQ policy does not apply for “Retailers”.
- ~ The “Wholesaler” partners are those who sell products to other “retailers” . They , normally , don’t sell to end users . “Wholesalers” tend to buy products in large volumes . “Wholesalers” will have to adhere to “Minimum Order Quantity” policy . Of course at a higher discounts than the “retailer”.
Yes. When you register with us as a B2B customer , you will be asked to create two id’s . One id will registered as a “Retailer” and the other will be registered as a “Wholesaler”. You can always login to your “wholesaler” account and place orders but MOQ policy applies .
You have to create two id’s on our portal . And then email those id’s , scan and attach your GST registration certificate (mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Foot On Street personal may visit you for verification. And then you can start billing from us.
Yes. As we have made GST registration mandatory for B2B customers , you can claim ITC.